Bilingual Proposal Coordinator
Posted on May 12, 2022
Senez Consulting Ltd. (SenezCo) is a specialist firm with expertise in fire protection design and engineering, building code consulting, and forensic engineering. Our scope of services encompasses conceptual design through to post-incident investigations.
If you're interested in an exciting career, we promise to challenge your abilities and encourage you to achieve new levels of engineering and scientific excellence.
We are hiring in our Toronto office.
Collaborating with architectural and engineering firms, our team has worked on projects around the world and have developed performance-based fire engineering design solutions that address international and local codes. From our offices in Canada and Europe, we strive to advance the science and application of codes and standards and routinely conduct research into specialty topics of our discipline. Our engineers are experts in their field. Our entire technical team strives for innovative and technical excellence that moves projects forward, on time and on budget, all while engaging key stakeholders along the way. If you’re excited about fire, safety, and accessibility in the built environment, then we have career opportunities for you.
SenezCo is committed to providing an inclusive working environment in which each employee is offered every opportunity to fulfil their potential and maximize their contribution to our collective success. We offer a competitive remuneration package appropriate with qualifications and experience including staff benefits and long-term career development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our vision.
Bilingual Proposal Coordinator
- Participate in business development initiatives to research and identify potential leads
- Obtain and review RFP documents and collaborate with team members to compile content
- Open proposal projects in the database, coordinate, and track status
- Prepare proposal outlines and associated documentation and assemble for submission
- Create and maintain current CVs, project sheets and corporate information
- Assist with production of marketing materials, brochures, presentations
- Initiate clearance and insurance certificates
- Provide proposal support to our international team
- Perform other administrative duties as required
- 3+ years of proposal development experience, preferably in the consulting engineering industry
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines with accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Bluebeam/Adobe
- Thorough understanding of RFP requirements and the bid submission process
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English and French languages
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website via the online application at senezco.com/work-with-us. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.